Laser Dentistry is a safe and conservative method of treatment used to treat a number of soft tissue dental conditions listed below
- Tongue Tie (Lingual Frenectomy)
- Lip Tie (Labial Frenectomy
- Fillings - ability to reshape gums if decay is slightly below gum level
- Gum reshaping (gingivectomy) for asthetics after braces or to improve a gummy smile
- Assistance in surgical procedures
Laser dentistry is usually done under local anaethesia and healing is normally within a few days.
Lingual Tongue Tie